The mission of Faith Mennonite Church is to help each other grow into the likeness of Jesus Christ, walking together through times of joy and difficulty. As a community of Christians, we seek to glorify God in worship, to follow Jesus Christ as disciples and to be filled with the Holy Spirit. We invite into our family of faith those with no local church home, and we welcome others who share this mission. Faith Mennonite welcomes into full participation all people, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, to walk together on this journey of faith.
As Jesus was one with God, his Father,
we commit ourselves to oneness with God through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord:
– by listening to the Holy Spirit.
– by praying and studying the Bible.
– by learning from church tradition and Mennonite heritage.
As Jesus shared his life with his followers,
we commit ourselves to each other in this congregation:
– to participate regularly in worship and other group settings.
– to give and receive counsel.
– to share our resources of time, talents and possessions.
– to help each other find healing and wholeness in all areas of life.
As Jesus poured out his life for the world,
we commit ourselves:
– to care for all creation.
– to be peacemakers in our relationships.
– to share with others the Good News of God’s love.